How many times have you promised yourself that now you will start exercising but nothing happened? How many times have you vowed that you would get up early the next day and start running, 3 times per week and nothing happened?
BUT, when you make a date with a friend to go running, THEN you show up, right?
What’s the difference?
The difference is ACCOUNTABILITY!
Making changes is never easy. But one thing that makes it easier is when you have someone to report to. Studies have shown that you have a 95% higher chance of success if you meet with someone regularly and are held accountable.
Could this be you?
- Do you have trouble committing to yourself?
- Do you know all the theory but struggle making the change in your life?
- Do you feel annoyed with yourself that you can never stick to anything?
Do you know this feeling?
- You understand the benefits of a regular meditation practice but you always “forget” to do it?
- You often think to yourself: today will be different and then when something unpredictable happens you go right back to old habits?
You are not alone
Millions of people have trouble sticking to new habits. Our brain is wired to go right back into old habits, unless we try to break the habit. With a regular accountability session, I will help you to rewire your brain, so your new habits will stick!
Let’s help you reach your goals!
How does it work?
Every Monday morning, we meet for 30 minutes and make a plan for how you can move forward and really make the change in your life the you are craving.
You want to start a meditation practice, but you can never get started. During the accountability session we will talk about why having a meditation practice is important (the why) and how we can make it happen for you (the how).
Possible topics we could cover:
- maintaining a meditation practice
- getting less upset at work
- having a better sleep routine
- setting more time aside for myself
- being a more patient parent
- …possibilities are endless
You can schedule as many sessions as you need, as long as there are available slots. Click on the black button and reserve your spot for next Monday.
I found it extremely useful to have someone to “report to”. It turns out it is easier to make smart choices when you know, you will have to tell someone about them.
I would recommend her to anyone who wants to make changes in their life and achieve once and for all their goals.
Anne Louise’s accountability coaching helped me to set goals for better living and to take action. Reaching my goals gave me a big satisfaction and balance in each aspect of my life, social life, family life, relationships, spirituality…
Thank you, Anne Louise
This is for you:
- Who is tired of making up excuses
- Who is ready to make sustainable changes to your life
What you get:
- 30 minutes of undivided attention – just for you! For as many times as you need.
- During these sessions we will set up a plan and structure to set you up for success
Anne Louise Littlejohn
Your investment for each session is
That is less than one trip to your chiropractor and I am giving you 30 minutes instead of the usual 15 minutes. I want you to succeed.
As I am only offering this Monday mornings, there are limited spaces available. Make you sure you book your spot to not be disappointed.
Having an accountability partner is key to making changes in your life – believe me, it works!
It’s easy to get started
You can book as many accountability session as you wish. You can book just one to see if this is helpful or you can book several over several weeks to really see change happen. Let’s get started.
What change are you craving for in your life?
Are you still hesitating?
Just send me a text and we can find out if this is for you. You have not made any commitments until we agree to continue working together.