How is the energy of your team in the office. Do you feel the energy going down after lunch? Do you have sugary sweets laying around the office that are difficult to avoid?
What about your stress levels? Is your team able to manage their stress in an efficient and energising way?
In order to improve your teams energy levels, manage their stress more efficiently and create a more pleasant work environment, consider this series of workshops especially designed to improve the health and wellbeing of your team.
6 fun and interactive workshops
- Eating for energy – avoid afternoon slumps with these tips
- Healthy eating habits – tips and best practices, how to implement small changes in your daily routine
- Stress management – physiology of stress, advantages and disadvantages of stress, stress relieving techniques & coping mechanisms
- Mindful session – how to meditate and why you should do it. Including meditation, mindful moment and relaxation.
- Holistic health – why it’s not only about diet and exercise
- Gut health – symptoms of imbalanced gut, its purpose and importance and how you can help your gut
Duration: 1 hour. (suggestion: plan 2 topics in one day per week during lunch hours to maximise attendance. )
These workshops are for employees who:
- Are at risk for burning out
- Suffers from low energy
- Have many sick days
- Difficulties managing their stress levels
- Wish to increase self care and healthy habits
- General interest in health & wellbeing
The outcome for the employees are:
- Tools to manage stress better
- Increased energy
- Knowledge on how to strengthen their immune system
- Action plan with accountability
The benefits for your organisation are:
- Increased energy and moral
- Increased productivity
- Employees feeling being cared for and heard by company
- Decrease absenteeisms
Here are some very happy customers:
Please use the form below to receive more information about the workshops and rates.