Employees who take better care of themselves, by eating better, moving more and living more mindfully have more energy, less absenteeism, are more efficient and productive. Healthier and happier people generate a more pleasant team and work environment.
- Nutrition – healthy eating habits, sugar crash & crowding out
- Healthy living – tips and best practices, how to implement small changes in your daily routine
- Stress Management – physiology of stress, advantages and disadvantages of stress, stress relieving techniques & coping mechanisms
- 30 min presentation for each topic – introduction to theory, general recommendations
- 30 min workshop in groups – build aliveness around the concepts, includes worksheets, group discussion and Q&A.
- 30 min mindful session – meditation, mindful moment, relaxation.