The most beautiful thing in the world is when human beings remove their masks and show the world who they really are. They shine and can finally live up to their true potential. The world needs you! Too many of us hide behind masks or walls and shut out authentic human connection. I am passionate about being real and I am somewhat of a personal development junkie! I help my clients step into their true values and guide them to live a happier and healthier life.
I am a Professional Health Coach and owner of Get Real Coaching in Luxembourg. My clients become more self-aware and chose to put themselves first, most of them for the first time in their lives. My expertise is in self-care, which is so important and will build stronger relationships; with self and others. As a beautiful cherry on top, add good nutrition, healthy movement and mindfulness to your life and nothing can stop you!
Change is not easy and it doesn’t happen overnight. Something that starts as good intention can quickly fall apart without the right knowhow and the right plan. Just wanting to live healthier is not enough. You also need to know what to eat and how to make the change.
I was trying to juggle being a great worker, the best parent, the most loving partner, being there for my family and somehow manage my household, all the while not taking care of myself. This inevitably ended in a burn out. I had to leave my job and take a good hard look at my life.
Holistic Health Coaching
At University, I studied how the body works and what happens to the body when we eat on a molecular level. When I graduated I was desperate to get out of the lab coat and learn more about how nutrition effects us on a more human level.
In 2016, I started my Health Coaching business and it was really exciting to start teaching about healthy living and how to take better care of yourself, but I wasn’t seeing as much transformation in my clients as I was expecting. This was until I found Co-Active Coaching. Co-Active Coaching is a truly transformational coaching style, holds a space for the client to grow and believes fully in the capacity and greatness of human beings.
Both certifications processes have changed not only my life but my clients lives as well!
If you’re interested in learning more about working with me, schedule a free sample session. During this session we’ll discuss your vision for your health, some of the obstacles that stand in your way, and how I can help you become the truest and happiest version of yourself.
- In 2008 I graduated from the Technical University of Denmark, where I obtained a master’s degree in biotechnology engineering (Ms Eng (Biotech)).
– Human Nutrition, Physiology & Food Sciences
– Microbiology and Fermentation Technology; Microbial Inhabitants of Humans, their ecology and role in Health and Disease
– Industrial Food Production
– Organisational Behaviour, Management and Leadership
- Master Thesis: Dietary Influence on Immune Maturation
- In 2015 I enrolled in a yearlong online course to become a Health Coach at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. I learned innovative coaching methods, practical lifestyle management techniques, and over 100 dietary theories; everything from Ayurveda, gluten-free, and Paleo, to raw, vegan, and macrobiotics, and everything in between.
- In October 2017 I started my Co-Active journey which is a dance between Being (Co) and Doing (Active). It is a beautiful dance and without a healthy balance, you can feel dizzy and fall over. I have attended The Coaches Training Institute intensive Co-Active Coach Training Program (CTI) and planning to graduate in the spring of 2019.