My mission is to help individuals figure out how to become wholesome; balancing health, life and wellbeing in a broader perspective than just diet or meditation.
I believe everyone is in charge of their own happiness and I’m convinced that everyone can find the balance that is right for them. I am passionate about being real, personal development and healthy lifestyle.
I help my clients step into their true values to ensure that they live their lives to the fullest (body, mind and health). With new found confidence and courage to fully embrace who they really are at the core, they feel energised and can live in harmony with their bodies and minds.
“You are imperfect, you are wired for struggle, but you are worthy of love and belonging.”
― Brene Brown
What I value
- Honouring humanity: embracing the wholeness that is you, your being is unique to the world and will be celebrated
- Authenticity: human beings are beautiful and imperfect, remove the mask and show us who you really are.
- Connection: human beings crave it and is an enriching experience on all levels.
- Equality: everyone matters, no more and no less.
- Peace: calmness, kindness and slowing down are key to listening to life’s symphony.
My credo: Embrace the real you. Heal from the inside. Turn challenge into growth.
- In 2008 I graduated from the Technical University of Denmark, where I obtained a master’s degree in biotechnology engineering (Ms Eng (Biotech)).
– Human Nutrition, Physiology & Food Sciences
– Microbiology and Fermentation Technology; Microbial Inhabitants of Humans, their ecology and role in Health and Disease
– Industrial Food Production
– Organisational Behaviour, Management and Leadership
- Master Thesis: Dietary Influence on Immune Maturation
- In 2015 I enrolled in a yearlong online course to become a Health Coach at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. I learned innovative coaching methods, practical lifestyle management techniques, and over 100 dietary theories; everything from Ayurveda, gluten-free, and Paleo, to raw, vegan, and macrobiotics, and everything in between.
- In October 2017 I started my Co-Active Coaching journey which is a dance between Being (Co) and Doing (Active). It is a beautiful dance and without a healthy balance, you can feel dizzy and fall over. I have attended The Coaches Training Institute intensive Co-Active Coach Training Program (CTI) and planning to graduate in the spring of 2019.