I used to be a burger eating, beer loving, smoker who made fun of sporty people. I was generally unhappy and didn’t treat myself (or others, probably) very well. I was hard on myself, unforgiving and always putting myself down. Today, I have changed my eating habits and I still love burgers but they are upgraded healthier versions. The beer has been replaced with wine and chocolate, which I still enjoy on occasion. I quit smoking and now I love exercising. I have never felt better! All with the help of health coaching.
If you are unhappy with your body and find yourself low in energy and quite moody, and generally feeling unhappy when in reality you should be feeling happy, then it could be time for a talk.
I help my clients step into their true values to ensure that they live their lives to the fullest (body, mind and health). With new found confidence and courage to fully embrace who they really are at the core, they feel energised and can live in harmony with their bodies and minds.
What I value:
- Honouring humanity: embracing the wholeness that is you, your being is unique to the world and will be celebrated
- Authenticity: human beings are beautiful and imperfect, remove the mask and show us who you really are.
- Connection: human beings crave it and is an enriching experience on all levels.
- Equality: everyone matters, no more and no less.
- Peace: calmness, kindness and slowing down are key to listening to life’s symphony.
My credo: Embrace the real you. Heal from the inside. Turn challenge into growth.
Master of Science in Engineering, M.Sc.Eng (Biotech), specialising in biotechnology and nutrition, 2008
Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, INHC, 2014-15
Certified Professional Co-Active Coach, CPCC, 2017-19